Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hope Fairy by Elaine Hughes

Today I have a card to share featuring one of the new stamps – Silver Fairy – she’s one of my favourites.


I actually created this card for a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers, being hosted by the lovely Bev Gerard.  The challenge is “Looking In On You!” and Bev has asked us to to create a “window” card as part of the Hope You Can Cling To event that is going on this month in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.  Here’s a link to the Looking In On You challenge thread – SCS: Hope You Can Cling To – Looking In On You – pop over and check it out!


The yummy designer papers are Marianne Designs “In The Meadow”.  The chipboard is from the Make it Crafty Butterfly Leaves pack.  The “Hope” sentiment is from the Flourishes LLC “Fight Like a Girl” stamp set.  I also used the Whimsy Stamps Lavish Flourishes set to lightly ink the edges of the heart tag and image layer.  The card opens out to reveal a heart shaped layer for 
a message behind the main image.


All colouring was done with ShinHan Touch Twin Markers on Make it Colour Blending Card (see colour map below).



I hope you enjoyed checking out my card today!

No comments: