Friday, June 22, 2012

New ARTisan!

Please give a warm welcome to our newest ARTisan...


 
 I was born and raised in northeastern Washington where my family still lives. Growing up I had a love for horses, nature, and anything artsy … especially coloring! I can remember being a very young girl lying on the living room floor at my Grandma’s house coloring with my Mom. We were always doing something crafty as a family. We’d make Christmas ornaments, plastic sun catchers, paint-by-number masterpieces, design and build birdhouses, etc. Truly, it didn’t matter what we did, as long as it was crafty! In 1996 I received a Bachelors degree in Art from an Oregon university, and continue to find joy in the arts, crafts, and photography.

I currently live in Texas with my fiance on a small farm where we raise registered Dexter cattle. I work full-time for a computer software company (I work from a home-office), and in my personal time I enjoy gardening, take pride in my flock of chickens, and of course, I get CRAFTY!

I blog about life on the farm, crafting, and photography at http://SweetMissDaisy.Typepad.com

I am excited to be joining the ShinHan Art Materials ARTisan team!

1 comment:

Diane McVey said...

Hurray for Anna!!! She is an awesome person and artist. She will be a wonderful addition to your team! I'm so happy for her, and for ShinHan Arts!