Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Thanks For Picking Me

Today's project is from Elaine Hughes.

2013_02_26_tgf_anyablooms

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Make it Colour Blending Card and coloured with ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.  The paper I used is actually a magazine freebie I had in my scrap box. I think it is by Raspberry Road.  I used a combination of MFT Die-Namics Photo Corners and Dies by SCACD Garden Corners dies to embellish, along with some little gems.  I distressed the edges of the papers with an acrylic paint dabber in white, and also did some sewing!
The sentiment is one of the ones that comes in the set – perfect!
What do you think? She definitely has me cheered up and thinking of Spring/Summer!


Here are the marker details:
2013_02_26_tgf_anyablooms_markers

No comments: