Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9.27.2011 Touch Twin Marker Winners!

9.27.2011 Winners!

Ravengirl said...
Ohhhh, there are so many companies to love! I think my fave company is Verve and I really like Gina K Designs and am just now becoming acquainted with Mark's Finest Paper stamps. Of course, I started with SU and those will always hold a special place in my heart!
September 27, 2011 11:58 AM

  Julie E said...
I have sooo many faves!!! Verve, The Craft's Meow and Your Next Stamp are at the top right now!
September 27, 2011 11:34 AM

Sue VanDeVusse said...LOVE Gina K stamps, Inkadinkado, Technique Tuesday, Unity....
September 27, 2011 10:07 AM
 
NanaConnie said...
For rubber stamps, it's Sparkle 'n' Sprinkle. For digital images, there are several -- in no particular order, Dude Time Doodles, Meljen's Designs, Heart Song Designs, Doodle Pantry, Doodle Dragon and Whoopsi Daisy, to name a few. I'm now following the blog here but I so rarely get on Facebook, am not a follower there. :-( Have just discovered your markers!

  Alison H said...
Paper and Such
Gina K
Taylored Expressions
Lili of the Valley
September 27, 2011 8:40 AM





  
 
Congratulatons Winners!!!

Please contact me (click HERE) within 48 hours with your name, address and phone number!
Please put "Touch Twin Winner 9.27" in the title of the email.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.


Today's contest starts at 8:00am CT!

4 comments:

Alison H said...

YAY!!! I can't wait... Thanks for all the chances!!

windycindy said...

I am a happy camper hoping to win~
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Yay!!! Thank you :>)

Ravengirl said...

Woohoo! Thanks!