Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Winter Fun

Today's cute Christmas card is from Vicki Garrett.


For my card, I used this Fantastically Fun Die and Stamp Set from Sizzix and Hero Arts It's called Holiday Cheer Reindeer set and it makes me SMILE!...

To acheive the difference in the colours between the reindeer and their sweaters, I stamped the Reindeer Twice. First in Memento Rich Cocoa (for colouring with my Touch Twin Markers) and then in Cherry Cobbler ink  just to get the Sweaters. It was very easy to colour the little Reindeer: 

These are the colours I used:



I have WAY more than three dies and punches on this card. In addition to the Framelits,  My Background is a HUGE Die from  Sizzix-Card Layered Elegant. I embossed the White Layer with my Sizzix  Branches, Ribbons and Swirls embossing folder. Scalloped Punch is from SU! As far as embellies go, I got this Yummy Ribbon at Micheals. Think I might have to go back for some more! I also used Jingle Bells and a Rub on from Bo Bunny! This was such a fun project to make. I can't wait to play with it again!


No comments: