Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ferris Wheel Fun

Today's project is from Elaine Hughes.

Saturated Canary stamp & Make it Crafty Ferris Wheel available at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk

I covered the wheel and main supports in paper, and used acrylic paint for the cars, to create a similar look to the paper I used.
To create the backdrop I used a piece of 12×12 cardstock in blue, and added MFT Die-Namics die cuts from Flat Bottom Clouds and Fresh Cut Grass to create the little scene.  I think it looks pretty cute!  Sadly the photo didn’t quite turn out as I hoped, but the lighting here was a bit patchy yesterday.

Saturated Canary stamp & Make it Crafty Ferris Wheel available at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk

The sweet little character is Birthday Ellie, one of the Saturated Canary images now available to order in rubber stamp form! I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Make it Colour Blending Card and coloured with ShinHan Touch Twin Markers before cutting her out to stand in front of my ferris wheel.

Saturated Canary - Ellie's Birthday - available at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk

No comments: