Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Stamping Technique Tutorial From Tami

Today Tami Mayberry shows how to ink part of a stamp.


You'll notice that this stamp typically has a frame around it like in the card below:
Today I am going to show you a quick and east way to remove the frame.

Begin with a die in the shape you want the overall image. Today I am using an oval.  I like to lay the die over the image to find the size I want to use.
 

Next, cut the shape from a piece of light weight paper. 
This is a great way to recycle junk mail!

Place the die cut frame over the stamp with the part you want inked in the opening.
 

Ink the image.

Remove the paper and stamp

This is your final result



Here is them image colored with my Shinhan Touch Twin markers (BG7, PB76, R139) then a greeting (Gnome One Like You) and an embossed frame added.


Super easy! 

No comments: