Friday, January 20, 2012

Voodoo Lady Card and Video

Today's project and video comes from Elaine Hughes.

So, with great pleasure, I am introducing VOODOO LADY!  Absolutely LOVE her.  This image is so me, and is everything I love about Annie’s work.  Colouring her was a lot of fun.  I actually created a quick video to show the colouring process, and you can find that below along with full details on the marker colours used.

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Voodoo Lady - available at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk

Definitely an image to have lots of fun with.
The image was coloured with ShinHan Touch Twin markers on Make it Colour Blending Card.  The designer papers are a mix of My Mind’s Eye All is Beautiful and Echo Park Apothecary.  The fab sentiment comes with the image stamp.  The chipboard corners are from a Make it Crafty Lasercut Chipboard pack and I coloured them with a black Touch Twin Marker and added some sparkle with a clear glitter pen.
Marker colour map:

Colouring video by Elaine Hughes showing colouring of an image using ShinHan Touch Twin markers.



No comments: